- Situated in the affluent Cheshire village of Alderley Edge
- Temporary letting available
- Arranged over ground floor only (685 sq ft)
- Rateable Value - £23,500
UNIT B - UNDER OFFER
- Forming part of Atlantic Street Retail Park
- 31,032 sq ft unit to let with 9,267 sq ft garden centre
- 207 car parking spaces
- Adjoining unit let to The Gym Group
- Former cafe unit to let
- Ability for outside seating
- Occupying a strong trading location on the pedestrianised section of Bow Street, directly opposite the successful indoor and outdoor markets
- Arranged over ground floor only - 670 sq ft
- Rateable value - £20,000
£18,500 per annum
- Prime retail unit to let on the pedestrianised section of Warrington Street
- Arranged over ground and first floors:
Ground Floor - 679 sq ft
First Floor - 217 sq ft
- Rateable Value - £23,000
£22,500 per annum
Download full brochure here
SALE & LEASEBACK INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Barrow on Humber is an attractive Lincolnshire village situated 5 miles south of Hull city centre.
- Dominant established convenience store with limited competition. The closest competitor is within an 8 minute drive time.
- A ground floor retail unit with two self contained x 2 bedroom flats at first floor level.
- A new overriding 10 year lease to Costcutter Supermarket Group Limited, a subsidiary company of Bibby Line Group.
- A fixed rental increase at year 5 based on 2.5% per annum compounded, providing guaranteed rental growth.
- Offers in the region of £435,000.
- Attractive equivalent yield of 7.25%
- Ideal opportunity for SIPP investor.
- The premises form a basement sales area with stair access from Grange Road of 3,007 sq ft
- Benefits from additional basement store of 436.81 sq ft
£15,000 per annum exclusive
- For sale/may let (subject to vacant possession)
- Situated on Market Street, which forms the primary entrance to Market Place Shopping Centre
- The premises are arranged over ground, first, second and third floors:
Ground Floor 442 sq ft (41 sq m)
First Floor 378 sq ft (35.1 sq m)
Second Floor 514 sq ft (47.7 sq m)
Third Floor 123 sq ft (11.4 sq m)
- Rateable value - £19,750
£20,000 per annum
Attractive terms and substantial incentives available, subject to covenant
- By way of lease assignment.
- Arranged over ground and first floor
Ground Floor- 387 sq ft
First Floor- 790 sq ft
- Rateable value- £70,500.
£79,000 per annum exclusive
- By way of lease assignment.
- Prominent trading location off Preston New Road.
- Arranged over ground floor only- 2,250 sq ft.
- Rateable value- £40,750.
£42,000 per annum exclusive
- Situated within the newly developed 105,000 sq ft Tesco Extra.
- Unit A - 391 sq ft
- Unit B - 397 sq ft
- The premises may be combined to provide a total of 788 sq ft
Unit A- £7,500 per annum exclusive
Unit B- £5,500 per annum exclusive
- The property comprises a terrace of five shop units, including a convenience food store, fronting a 54 space customer car park and adjacent to a modern NHS health facility.
- The property is let to five tenants on separate occupational leases. All leases are drawn on a full repairing and insuring basis via a service charge provision.
- Inviting offers in excess of £1,700,000 (one million seven hundred thousand pounds).
PRIME HIGH STREET INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Excellent road, rail and air communications make Chester a popular choice with commuters to Liverpool and Manchester.
- A prime trading location favoured by traditional large space users such as Marks & Spencer, Primark and Boots.
- Victorian 3 storey retail unit.
- Let to a National Multiple retailer on a lease scheduled to expire in November 2023.
- An income of £85,000 per annum.
- Offers in excess of £1,235,000.
- Prominently located immediately adjacent to a large Tesco supermarket and car park in excess of 500 spaces
- Ground Floor Sales Area - 1,042 sq ft
- Rateable Value - £16,500
- New town centre scheme
- Anchored by a 25,855 sq ft foodstore - terms agreed with operator
- Flexible unit sizes from 1,000 sq ft upwards
- Anticipated Practical Completion date to be August 2019
- Planning permission for an A1 retail food store with associated parking, together with A1, A3 and D1 uses on the adjacent terrace
- New development providing 3 retail units comprising the following areas:
Unit 1- 4,500 sq ft (418.06 sq m)- M&S Now trading
Unit 2- 2,680 sq ft (249.98 sq m)- Let to Barnardo's
Unit 3- 1,028 sq ft (95.50 sq m)- Available
- Class A1 retail planning consent
- Practical completion targeted to be October 2016.
Unit 3- £25,000 per annum exclusive