Prime retail unit to let
New FR&I lease for a term of years to be agreed
Arranged over ground floor only - 753 sq ft (69.96 sq m)
Rateable value - £17,500
£22,500 per annum
PRIME HIGH STREET INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
Excellent road, rail and air communications make Chester a popular choice with commuters to Liverpool and Manchester.
A prime trading location favoured by traditional large space users such as Marks & Spencer, Primark and Boots.
Victorian 3 storey retail unit.
Let to a National Multiple retailer on a lease scheduled to expire in November 2023.
An income of £85,000 per annum.
Offers in excess of £945,000
- Prominently located immediately adjacent to a large Tesco supermarket and car park in excess of 500 spaces
- Ground Floor Sales Area - 1,042 sq ft
- Rateable Value - £16,500
- New town centre scheme
- Anchored by a 25,855 sq ft foodstore - terms agreed with operator
- Flexible unit sizes from 1,000 sq ft upwards
- Anticipated Practical Completion date to be August 2019
- Planning permission for an A1 retail food store with associated parking, together with A1, A3 and D1 uses on the adjacent terrace
New development providing 3 retail units comprising the following areas:
Unit 1- 4,500 sq ft (418.06 sq m)- M&S Now trading
Unit 2- 2,680 sq ft (249.98 sq m)- Let to Barnardo's
Unit 3- 1,028 sq ft (95.50 sq m)- Available
Class A1 retail planning consent
Practical completion targeted to be October 2016.
Unit 3- £25,000 per annum exclusive
- New build commercial/ retail units available
- 2.49 Acres (1.007 hectares)
- Suitable for a variety of uses
- Adjacent to new and existing housing
- Located on Market Square, opposite Kirkby Market which trades 6 days a week
- Nearby retailers include Barclays, Paddy Power, Poundland and WH Smith
- Over 100,000 sq ft of new retail and leisure development proposed in Kirkby Town Centre
- Arranged over ground and first floors:
Ground Floor Sales - 824 sq ft
First Floor Stores - 316 sq ft
£25,000 per annum
Download Brochure Here
- The property comprises a ground floor lock up shop, with the following approximate areas:
Ground Floor Sales- 590 sq ft
Ground Floor Storage- 82 sq ft
- Rateable Value - £11,750
£25,000 per annum exclusive
Attractive terms and substantial incentives are available, subject to covenant
By way of lease assignment.
Arranged over ground and first floor only
Ground Floor Sales- 3,154 sq ft
Ground Floor Ancillary- 1,148 sq ft
First Floor Ancillary- 1,939 sq ft
Rateable value- £109,000.
£120,000 per annum exclusive
- Situated to the front of an existing Tesco Extra.
- Benefit of outline planning consent for the development of a family pub, restaurant and drive thru restaurant.
- Individual plots from approximately 0.25 acres to 0.78 acres.
BASIS OF SALE
The long leasehold interest of the site is available as a whole.