Prime retail unit to let
New FR&I lease for a term of years to be agreed
Arranged over ground floor only - 753 sq ft (69.96 sq m)
Rateable value - £17,500
£22,500 per annum
PRIME HIGH STREET INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
Excellent road, rail and air communications make Chester a popular choice with commuters to Liverpool and Manchester.
A prime trading location favoured by traditional large space users such as Marks & Spencer, Primark and Boots.
Victorian 3 storey retail unit.
Let to a National Multiple retailer on a lease scheduled to expire in November 2023.
An income of £85,000 per annum.
Offers in excess of £945,000
- Prominently located immediately adjacent to a large Tesco supermarket and car park in excess of 500 spaces
- Ground Floor Sales Area - 1,042 sq ft
- Rateable Value - £16,500
New development providing 3 retail units comprising the following areas:
Unit 1- 4,500 sq ft (418.06 sq m)- M&S Now trading
Unit 2- 2,680 sq ft (249.98 sq m)- Let to Barnardo's
Unit 3- 1,028 sq ft (95.50 sq m)- Available
Class A1 retail planning consent
Practical completion targeted to be October 2016.
Unit 3- £25,000 per annum exclusive
- New build commercial/ retail units available
- 2.49 Acres (1.007 hectares)
- Suitable for a variety of uses
- Adjacent to new and existing housing
- Located on Market Square, opposite Kirkby Market which trades 6 days a week
- Nearby retailers include Barclays, Paddy Power, Poundland and WH Smith
- Over 100,000 sq ft of new retail and leisure development proposed in Kirkby Town Centre
- Arranged over ground and first floors:
Ground Floor Sales - 824 sq ft
First Floor Stores - 316 sq ft
£25,000 per annum
Download Brochure Here
- The property comprises a ground floor lock up shop, with the following approximate areas:
Ground Floor Sales- 590 sq ft
Ground Floor Storage- 82 sq ft
- Rateable Value - £11,750
£25,000 per annum exclusive
Attractive terms and substantial incentives are available, subject to covenant
By way of lease assignment.
Arranged over ground and first floor only
Ground Floor Sales- 3,154 sq ft
Ground Floor Ancillary- 1,148 sq ft
First Floor Ancillary- 1,939 sq ft
Rateable value- £109,000.
£120,000 per annum exclusive
- Situated to the front of an existing Tesco Extra.
- Benefit of outline planning consent for the development of a family pub, restaurant and drive thru restaurant.
- Individual plots from approximately 0.25 acres to 0.78 acres.
BASIS OF SALE
The long leasehold interest of the site is available as a whole.
FINAL UNIT REMAINING
- Located approximately 2 miles south west of Leyland town centre, occupying a prominent roadside location.
- Arranged over ground floor only with a net internal area of 1,638 sq ft
- Units 2 and 3 Under Offer
- Rateable value - £17,500
£30,000 per annum exclusive
Download brochure here
RETAIL/COMMERCIAL SPACE AVAILABLE TO LET
Liverpool Waters is situated adjacent to the world famous Pier Head on Liverpool’s UNESCO listed waterfront and is part of the city’s vibrant commercial district. It offers the rare opportunity of a tranquil waterfront setting within the city centre of Liverpool and is a world-class destination.
Number 1 Princes Dock comprises 162 apartments and is fully occupied. The ground floor commercial space is situated in an extremely prominent location at the entrance to Princes Dock with an expansive frontage onto William Jessop Way and an enviable waterfront vista. This is an exceptional opportunity for those leisure operators and retailers seeking representation within this rapidly expanding area.
Ground floor sales area - 1,090 sq ft
Rent - upon application
Prominent retail unit to let
Highly prominent retail and leisure destination fronting Allerton Road
Anytime Fitness are due to take occupation of the first floor
Arranged over ground and mezzanine floors:
Ground floor 966 sq ft (89.70 sq m)
Mezzanine 353 sq ft (32.80 sq m)
Rateable value - £18,750
£25,000 per annum